Странице

Gazela

In my language it means a dangerous bridge. In history before it was a name for a beautiful, wild, gracious animal.

When you cross it just shut your eyes and drive fast.



Beograd

Beograd
For the beginners

уторак, 20. април 2010.

Mozilla vs Internet Explorer

I like Mozilla better. Mozilla has many cool things as these you showed us in your video. Cool Iris makes me fell that I live in the future. I talked to my students and I see that more of them use Mozilla. It is full of tricks and samrt things.
I need to spend more time on it.

1 коментар:

  1. Mozilla Firefox will always be superior to Explorer because of the tens of thousands of passionate developers within the community who offer their services for free. They are the people we should thank for the great addons and tweaks to Firefox that create such rich user experiences. Microsoft will never be able to recreate such an environment.

    ОдговориИзбриши